Wedding day relates with feelings, dreams and long term planned. This is the dream of every woman. If you are getting married soon and thinking too much about your makeup. Wait and relax. Don’t do this hurry. Since makeup will play the vital role on your wedding day and reflect your inner beauty. If you want then try these the best bridal makeup tips.
Makeup should last all day, through all the crying,eating, hugging, kissing, and dancing. Perhaps you’ll want to get your mascara waterproof, skin, makeup to be bombproof and lips to be kiss proof.
Your goal is to bring out your best images. So keep it simple, but pretty. Sometimes less is more.
If you’re getting any facial treatments, make sure to get this 7 days before the wedding day. Since sometimes skin can look irritated for the next couple of days after treatments.
The best and essential bridal makeup ingredients:
- Fills in aperture and makes the skin look smoother
- Makes the makeup last longer
*My favorite face primer: e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer.
Concealers for Hide imperfections:
- Green neutralizes redness (rosacea, pimples…)
- Yellow neutralizes blue (dark circles)
- Lavender neutralizes yellowness
*My favorite undereye concealer: Coastal Scents Professional Camouflage Concealer Palette.
Foundations (suited with your skin:)
- Before buying make sure foundation suited your skin tone, you can check it in both natural light and artificial light.
- Make sure how your makeup base looks in pictures: Is it show lighter or darker than the rest of your skin?
- You can place the foundation using powder – but don’t apply it too much. Preferably use translucent powder.
*My favorite foundation:Bare Escentuals BareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation.
- Everyone want to shine on their wedding day.Getting that wedding day glow, need apply highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones, close to the tear ducts, and under the brows. If you want more than that and looking like a hot [arty look use the glitter and shimmer products to a minimum.
*My favorite highlighter:NARS Illuminator, Laguna.
Blushing bride: Blushes
- Blushes helps to to look gorgeous and hide your pale.Use a subtle blush on the apple of your cheeks- as it brings shiny to your face. The common flattering shade is a peachy pink color…
*Best universal blush ever:NARS Blush, Orgasm.
- Use this to keep your eyeshadow in place, even once you’re crying out of happiness. This will stop creasing throughout the day.
*My favorite eye primer: BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette.
- Apply waterproof mascara,as it won’t end up on your cheeks if you happen to shed a tear (or a dozen). You can use brown mascara for more natural look .Just avoid black mascara in this time.
*My favorite eye primer:Ecco Bella Brown Mascara.
- It’s simple to enhance your eyes without applying too much makeup is to wear artificial lashes. If you getting afraid that lash glue will leave you in trouble, you can chose lashes which you can easily set up with no effects. *The most natural lashes (and easiest to apply):
My favorite False lashes:20 Pairs Regular Long and Thick Eyelashes Style 1 and 2.
Hugs & kisses : Lips
- Get a lasting lip color lipstrains. And make sure it matches your groom’s get up, as he’ll be the one wearing it eventually.
- Choose a lip liner the same color as your lipstick/gloss. Lip liners put off the lipstick from bleeding.
TIP: Apply lip liner to whole lips before using lipstick. As it makes the color last even longer.
*My favorite lipstains:Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain.
So get the above items and make the best bridal makeup as the wedding day is your (and your groom’s) special day, so do something special and attractive as both of you and your guest will remember your nice make up forever.